1. Review the school website to consider the match between your child and the school.
2. Call (843) 573-1033 to schedule a time to tour the school. Individual tours are held on Tuesday mornings at 8:30 or 9:15 and Wednesday mornings at 10:00 or 10:45. Group tour times are available on the following dates at 8:30am:
3. Return the Application for Admissions (available online)
4. Submit Student Records and Teacher Recommendation
5. Schedule an Interview
6. All applications are considered on a rolling basis.
7. Once accepted, applicants need to accept the offer by the date stated in the acceptance letter. An acceptance should include an enrollment deposit of $1,000.00. This deposit will be deducted from tuition.
If families wish to be considered for financial aid, this consideration will begin after they have responded to their letter of acceptance. Families accepting a place, but seeking financial aid may defer the enrollment fee.
Please fill out the form below.